Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big Boys Build and Blog too!

Brazilian Fabiano Fausto Faucz is an amazing miniature builder/artist that I stumbled on today, my favourites of recently featured posts are the 'Rancho' and the abandoned building.


Click here to visit Fabiano's blog and see his other creations including a section of a 'Favela' (ghetto/slum) which is just full of incredible detail.

Further on the subject of clever 'boy builders' have you seen Paul Smith's blog Afan Valley Miniatures yet? Whether you fancy an authentic little 'outhouse' or a grand home Paul's your man.



Click here to visit Paul in the gorgeous Welsh valley he calls home and take a look around his blog.

Photo credits: Fabiano Faucz and Paul Smith

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Norma, I'm so happy to have you following my blog, because it means I got to find yours. I love vintage (as you've probably gathered), and I love miniatures. In a recent post about an antique place I visited, they had some lovely miniatures. I can look at them all day. I've had a very quick look at your blog (love the white ducks on the blue cabinet). I'm really looking forward to seeing more. I adore your header photo too,

Cheers,
Lisa x

My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

Amazing! Haven't heard from you in a while, Norma, how's school?

Bisous,

Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

Glenda said...

These blogs are excellent, Norma. I already knew about and admired Afon Valley, but the Brazilian one is amazing, too! Thanks for the links :)
Glenda

Sans! said...

Thank you Norma! Those are wonderful artists. I have added them to my list of masters :).

Jollie said...

Hi Norma,

What a beautiful creations you have found! :)
Thanks for sharing the links, I will be sure to have a look at those websites.

Hugs, Jollie

The Old Maid said...

Thank you so much for the links Norma! I already follow Paul's blog but haven't seen Fabiano's before!

Josje said...

Thanks Norma! I already knew Fabiano's blog, but had not seen Paul's yet. And I have so little time already....

Margaret said...

Great shots Norma, I have visited those sites before but don't remember seeing recent posts. Thanks for sharing, I especially love the first little cottage, very rustic.

Flora said...

After seeing these wonders, I think you appreciate mine shabby cottage too: hanging everywhere!
Soon I will publish the first photos (I'm finishing the roof, where he grew up on the moss...).
A big hug and a greeting (fortunately, this distance, I can not contagious flu that haunts me!)
Flora

Kathi said...

Thanks for sharing these blogs! I'm adding them to my long list of great miniaturists!