Friday, January 30, 2015

Sharing the Facebook 5 day Art Challenge - Day 2

I've been nominated by Frederica @ Frederica's Little World and Lorraine @ Fairy Meadow Miniatures to participate in the Facebook Art Challenge showing 3 pictures each day for 5 days and in turn nominate another artist to do the same - today I nominate Mely Giunta.

Paint, patina and ageing isn't just for furniture,

it's also for old Parisian kitchens 


and hallways that are having problems with damp
...

and flower pots, and angels, and old bistro chairs

Basket by Lidi Stroud

8 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely settings,

Catherine said...

What fun. You have some great things to share too.

minwks said...

Good Morning Norma,
Great photos. Can I have a favorite? I think the close up of the water-damaged wall is wonderful.
Thank you for sharing.
Hope our paths cross one day.
Regards Janine

minimizar said...

Me gusta mucho!!!

PILAR6373 said...

Unas imágenes muy realistas,me encanta!!!!
Besos.

Miss Merry said...

Just precious! You are a true artist!

Nono said...

I like your creations very much, you are an artist!
Great picture of water damage, so realist!

Sarah said...

I love the exposed plasterless wall! I don't have the guts to do things like that, yet I love that sort of detail in miniatures the most :D